Thursday, June 24, 2010

I Am Here

Hi! I'm Joel and what I am doing here is beyond me. I have this weird impulse like I have to write another blog. I already manage blogs that are related to my radio show (see links on side) but I do not know why I have to write more. I don't even have time to do this and yet my fingers find their way across the keys of my computer and force some text. Maybe I don't even know this is happening....

I can certainly start with telling you who I am. As I said, I am Joel and I am the host of a radio show called Behind The Mike. Now on the program we do a lot of interesting interviews and subjects and sometimes I feel like I would like to write some more thoughts about stuff and nowhere to do it. I cannot mince my thoughts with my professional postings for the show....wait a minute...I think we may have figured out what I am doing here!

As far as the description of the blog, that will be a work in progress. I cannot figure it out right now. It's all part of the foggy-ness in my brain trying to recall why I am here. When I figure that out, the rest, as they say, will fall into place (or pieces).

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment